What is it/what does it do?You don’t even need to click through to the product’s website, I have summarised what they say about themselves here:
A horse racing tipster service that has been running since the start of the 2013 flat season
- With the 2014 Flat Season now in full swing and Double Up Profits getting off to yet another great start, we have decided to open the doors to this previously invite only service
- We are offering an introductory offer for the 2014 Flat Season of just £24.95 for the entire season of tips
- Get our “How to bet guide”, so if you are new to betting or just placing doubles you know exactly what to do
- Get daily e-mail selections sent straight to an e-mail address of your choosing
- With full 60 days, no questions asked, money back guarantee
Is anyone actually buying it?Time for some hard facts. We can use statistics provided by the payment processor. They release something called the product’s “Gravity”. It’s an indication of a product’s sales rank. I’ve processed this figure and turned it into a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Double Up Profits scores 70.91/100 which is around standard.
Your buying optionsSo, you’ve read through the summary of what the product’s about. You’ve examined in detail the user reviews on the right hand side of the page. Maybe you’ve decided you might like to buy the product. So what next?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click through to http://doubleupprofits.com/, and find their link to buy the product. You’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can make payment using a credit/debit card or PayPal. As of the time of writing this review the standard price for the product is USD24.95.
Option 2: Buy Through My LinkIf you click this link: doubleupprofits.com you’ll also be taken through to doubleupprofits.com, where you can buy the product in the same way as option 1. This time though, because you were sent to the site through a special link, I get the credit for sending over a potential buyer. If you do buy, I will be given a commission. There’s no difference in the cost to you. You might want to choose this option if:
- You feel this site has helped you and you’d like to show your appreciation.
- You want to be eligible for a purchase bonus (see below)